Are you as excited as I am about Asos new Wedding Shop?! Few things get me more excited than gorgeous wedding dresses, and a super added bonus when they won’t break the bank. Whether you are on a budget or not, plus size or petite (yes, they carry both), these dresses are stunners and definitely top contenders against more expensive bridal lines. I’m sharing 5 of my favorites below!
1. Embellished Cami Maxi… showstopper back and gorgeous bead work. For the bride that wants a more classic look with some drama in the back!
2. A Star Is Born… Perfect for the bride going for a 1920’s Gatsby or Art Deco vintage themed day! I love the dress paired with the embellished headband for the perfect added glam touch.
3. Jarlo Long Sleeve V Neck Maxi… I mean, sleeves! For the cool boho bride. Hemmed just short enough to show off some shoe game.
4. Waterfall Jumpsuit with Tie Waist…Does anyone else remember Jenny from Forrest Gump’s wedding dress? This reminds me of it (in a new, more modern look!) and its gorgeous! Flower crown, plunging neckline and legs for days!
5. Long Sleeve Lace Mini Dress… Can’t forget about my sweet vintage loving brides! This cute little number is perfect for a city hall wedding or elopement!
Finding the perfect dress can be a difficult feat, but with so many affordable options popping up, its becoming more accessible to get the dress you want, for less! The most important thing about picking a dress is that you want something you feel good in, you feel confident in, and you can move in!
What are some of your favorite wedding dresses? Any Asos favorites of yours that I missed?!